Don’t hate me for breaking this to you but: Finals are coming up and there is nowhere to hide. They are approaching swiftly, ready or not. With that said, I am going to do everything in my power to assure that you are ready for the dark days that are before us. Unfortunately, assuring your success is a big task and I couldn’t do it all alone, so I enlisted a ton of brilliant bloggers to help me, help you. I have compiled the best study tips posts that I could find to help guarantee that you are all ready! All you have to do? Read these final exam study tips and prepare!
First, let me share with you my best tips for preparing the ideal studying environment:
- Make sure you are somewhere distraction free. Personally I prefer sitting at the desk in my room because anywhere public has too high a risk of distractions.
- Turn off your phone, unless you’re using it to listen to study music. Just don’t use social media or texting!
- Have a drink and snack prepared. If you decide you’re hungry or thirsty halfway through it’s going to be easy to get off track.
- Tell roommates/friends/boyfriends/girlfriends that you’ll be studying and can’t be disturbed.
- Keep extra layers or a blanket handy for temperature control.
- If you are going to listen to music, it should be wordless and relaxing. Pandora has a station just for studying! It’s called ‘classical music for studying.’ and it’s my favorite!
- Have everything you are going to need prepared within reach: textbooks, notebooks, pens, pencils, etc.
Now that you’ve got the perfect study setup, here are the best final exam study tips that I’ve found! A few link back here to other posts on Mostly Morgan, but most are posts written by other lovely college bloggers. Check them out and leave them some love!
You’re Not Alone.
That’s all for now! Good luck on your finals, guys! Remember just do your best and don’t stress too much! How you do on these tests doesn’t define you, so take a deep breath, work hard, and it’s all going to turn out as it should in the end!